Jayce's Arrival

| |
Jayce was born in August 2007, the year of Pig. I was expected with Jayce when Ian was around 5 months old. At that point of time, I had quit my existing job in order to take care of Ian. Looking after a baby is not an easy task! You will need to sacrifice to fulfil your commitments. I simply can't cope with two babies with the only a 10-months age gap between them. I was worried about everything concerning Ian and the little one. After several discussions, things sorted out beautifully and we decided to keep the little cutie, and welcome her as part of our family. From then on, I continued taking care of Ian until I faced some difficulties in doing so when I was 7 months pregnant. Squatting down to bathe Ian was tough. As such, Dennis decided to employ a maid to take care of Ian and to help out in the household chores. Due to the lack of rooms in my in-laws' house, we agreed to move into our flat which was purchased 1.5 years ago. As it was a re-sale flat, there is a need to renovate and furnish the place with new furniture. It may sound easy, but it was absolutely not. In fact, the preparation was so tiring and time consuming. Soon, everything was completed and we prepared to move in on 01 July 2007 which was roughly a little more than one month before I am due to delivered. We actually celebrated Ian's first birthday together with the housewarming celebration. After spending such a long time to get the house together and planning for these events, I finally get to rest and patiently waited for Jayce's arrival. I must say i don't get much rest when I was expecting both of the little ones. Ian accompanied mummy to work everyday and Jayce accompanied mummy to plan for a big project. Babies, Mummy loves you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment