Ian's Arrival

| |
Ian was born in July 2006, the year of Dog. When I realised that I have actually missed a month, I started to suspect that I was expecting. But, I still did not carry out any test on it. In fact, I actually procrastinated for another two weeks before proceeding to a GP. As it was unplanned, I admit that I was afraid the test result will be positive. I have no courage to press on for further confirmation on this. But, Dennis provided me with an abundance of love, care and concern which assured me that he was ready for this arrival. He had never shown any sign of being fearful of commitments and responsibilities that he was going to be challenged with, neither did he seemed to be thinking of shedding his responsibilities from too much worries. We went to the GP after some consideration and he was filled with joy with the positive results. But I was shocked, speechless being entirely unprepared. What should I do? Questions popped up in my head quickly! Without hesitation, he announced the good news to everyone including his mum. And I can say this was the first commitment we agreed on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment